Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick Interview with Sarka

A blessedly quick interview with the eldest Rowan Sibling Sarka.
 
 


  • Do you sometimes want to strangle your writer? Thrash her to within an inch of her life? Make her do the stupid crap she makes you do? I have many writers and I want to curse them all. Though some more then others I suppose. Time will only tell what they have in store for me I guess.

  • Demi-cup, sports bra, or 60s freedom front? Corset actually anything more personal you would like to ask?

  • Is it true that vampires can’t have sex without blood or blood without sex? I thought I made it perfectly clear that I have no intention of speaking about Vamps or my sex life with one EVER. I suggest you bear that in mind next time.

  • Tell me a little bit about your world. The Wiccan Haus is an Island off the coast of Maine. We are a spa for healing, I personally would be happy is everyone just left us in peace. One of the few things Rekkus and I agree on. But for some strange reason helping paras and people alike seems to make Cyrus happy and there is very little I love in this world my brothers and sister are it.

6 comments:

  1. Loreal, I agree! Interesting about the corset. I've been too scared of Sarka to consider what she's wearing underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, Sarka. You seem like a very...erm...strong personality. #:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara Daniel

    Are you really interested for sexual healing.I need a serious person

    ReplyDelete