Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mid Winter Healing




SOLACE FOR THE PSYCHIC SOUL by Sara Daniel :
Dex Seer has spent his life on the wrong side of the law, working for anyone who will pay him enough to afford the medicine his sister needs to keep from going blind. But the medicine no longer exists. In desperation, he books a stay at the Wiccan Haus to heal his sister. With a sexy government spy following him through the portal, he stands to lose everything he’s spent his life protecting.

After too many years reading the evil, sadistic thoughts of her government’s enemies, Monica Smic is exhausted and cynical. Worse, her soul discovered its mate in a lawless bounty hunter, and staying away from him is destroying her from the inside out. When she passes out on the job, her boss forces her to take a week off at the Wiccan Haus to get her act together.

Despite their mutual distrust, the more time Dex and Monica spend in each other’s company, the more their battered souls find solace in the other’s. But Dex’s first loyalty is to his sister, and Monica’s is to her government. On the Winter Solstice, they will either heal each other or lose everything in winter’s fiercest storm.


ALINA’S LIGHT by Carolyn Spear :
Alina Argal hopes to mix in a little pleasure when she visits her childhood friend Sarka Rowan at Wiccan Haus. She badly needs a boost to her battered ego following a humiliating breakup of her arranged engagement to Thad Yates ,the eldest son of one of the most powerful magical families. A little R and R at the lighthouse should help her get her feet back under her. The last person she expects to find sharing the small lightkeeper's house with is Thad's brother Sean.

Long the black sheep of the family for being born without magic, Sean Yates has always gone his own way. A former Army infantry officer, he now suffers a slight limp and PTSD. His one desire is to win Alina's love now that his brother is out of the picture. But is he really?

Will Alina open herself to the one brother she needs and deserves or marry for duty?

LOVE’S MAGICK by Leigh Daley :
Soren Feodor has never backed down from a challenge. But when his attempt to unlock a treasure fails miserably, his sole hope lies with Emma van Pelt, the only human who ever successfully resisted him. A trip to the Wiccan Haus could heal his body, but Emma knows nothing about the dangers of the magical work that lies before them. 

When a chance encounter brought Emma face to face with the mages of the paranormal world, mysterious Soren tried and failed to make her forget it ever happened. Now she’s the only chance he has at revealing the powers of a legendary magical item, provided he will even let her try to help. 

Can the two learn to work together and unravel the wards of the Tears of Therin, or will love’s magick be the death of them?


4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line my husband took my case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn’t love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging but all to no avail and he confirmed it that he has made his decision and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening as i was coming back from work i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i explained every thing to her so she told me that the only way i can get my husband back, is to visit a great spell caster called Dr Ahmed utimate, who has really worked for her too to get her husband. So i never believed in spell but i had no other choice than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster, So the next morning i sent a mail to the address she gave to me and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed so he spoke with me and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning So surprisingly my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven months gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day with lots of love and joy, he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, So i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Prophet Dr Ahmed utimate he is real and always ready to help you solve your problem Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whatsapp: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with markiss for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM, HE ALSO HELP PEOPLE TO GET PREGNANT.

    ReplyDelete