Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Deep Breaths with Trixie

Deep Breathing for Humans and Paras 
Hi, I’m Trixie.  You’ve probably seen me walking around the island.  I’m the tall woman with long silver hair.  Some people call me ethereal, and that’s probably because when one is so aware of their breathing pattern and are truly breathing deeply, it can transfer you to an otherworldly state.  I’m going to help you get there.  The best plan is to make your reservation for a week at the Wiccan Haus and spend part of each day in my deep breathing classes.

If you can’t make it to the Wiccan Haus, then checking in here is the next best thing.  I’ll be dropping by every so often to give you tips.  To start off, here’s what you need to know.  Deep breathing is for everyone, Humans and Paras alike.

Dear Humans, don’t worry about what a Para is.  They are nothing you need to concern yourself with.  This is what does concern you:  To physically and spiritually heal and stay healthy in mind and spirit, you must breathe properly.  If you’re stressed, you’re never going to relax until you get your breathing settled down.  To really understand who you are and all that you are meant to be, you have to learn to breathe first.

Paras, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you.  You need to breathe deeply for the same reasons the humans do, but it’s even more critical for you.  You have powers you need to nurture.  How can you keep your powers strong if the rest of you is not?

  • My darling vamps, of course, you need to feed, but you can’t just attack anyone.  Rekkus will be on you so fast you won’t know what hit you.  Mastering deep breathing is critical to keeping your appetites in check.  And this goes for you lamias too.


  • Weres, you need to breathe deeply to control your shift.  Telly, boy, I’m talking to you.  I haven’t seen you in class nearly enough, and it shows.  You are out of control.  And until you start breathing properly, Rekkus is going to keep beating your ass.


  • Psychics, you know what I’m going to say, right?  Breathing is so important for you to keep your mind open to see clearly.  If you’re not in touch with yourself, how can you see for others?


That’s all for now.  Just remember to take a few minutes each day to simply breathe deeply.  It will make a difference in your entire life.  Next time I’ll work with you on the specifics of how to achieve this

1 comment: